How does Dermal Fillers work?
In order for your muscles to contract, your nerves send out a neurotransmitter, causing your muscle cells to contract or shorten. But when Dermal Fillers is injected, it temporarily prevents the release of this neurotransmitter, reducing muscle contractions and allowing your muscles to relax and become less stiff.
Why do dentists offer Dermal fillers?
Many people are surprised to learn they can get Dermal Filler treatments from a dentist. In reality, dentists have been administering these treatments for many years for both aesthetic and therapeutic results. Dentists have a lot of training in the study of head, face, and neck anatomy, which is very beneficial when planning a dermal filler treatment. Additionally, dentists administer injections on a daily basis, making them uniquely qualified to make your treatment even more comfortable.
What to expect from your Dermal Filler treatment?
When you get Dermal Fillers at Cairns Dental Boutique, it looks like you haven’t had Fillers!
Here’s how we do it:
- As with any treatment, our focus is on ensuring that you’re relaxed.
- Dermal Fillers is a quick and simple treatment. You won’t feel much more than a quick pinch and that’s it!
- Every treatment is customized to meet your specific needs and goals.
- The comfortable procedure takes about 10 minutes.
- Most patients will see or feel improvements within a few days.
- The effects of your treatment will last around 3-6 months or more, but vary from person to person.